Friday, April 27, 2007

Who's Money?

Green plan's cost pegged at $8-billion a year
Environment Minister defends price hikes on cars and appliances as necessary sacrifices

So Mr. Baird. Are you giving up your car? Are you going to start cooking your dinner over the fire pit?

"The prices for consumer products like vehicles, natural gas, electricity and household appliances could go up. But it's a small price to pay to ensure a lasting environmental legacy for future generations," Mr. Baird told a press conference.

You, Mr.Baird,are a hypocrite. Start cutting back on pollution,then you might get my attention. Global warming? So you think you can stop the sun from influencing our enviroment? Forgive me Mr.Baird. I did not know you were God.

Read the whole thing.It stinks,and I mean stink from a politicians mouth

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Labels:

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

The environmentalists don't like it either, but for a different reason. From the article you linked to:

"However, the three opposition parties and environmentalists panned the announcement, saying it shows the Conservative government has no intention of taking part in the international Kyoto process."

Ah... I just saw my name in the post below this one. I'll go take a looksee. :)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home