Sunday, November 19, 2006

Proud to be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian
Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. and then there are
just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You
call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey,"
"Caveman" and that's OK.
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-nigger, camel
Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,
so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance"
our lives, we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of
Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships,
you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black
Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges"
that would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and
rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and
you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride,
you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police
officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black
drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you
call him a racist.
I am proud. But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
And before any of you smug Canucks laugh at this and say stupid Yanks, take a long, hard look in the mirror. It is happening here, and more then the MSM or lefties dare to let on.
h/t Gayle and Sandy
Per Ardua Ad Astra
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Yes, it is running rampant in both of our countries, Justthinkin. I was once, very recently in fact, called a white bitch because I held a grocery store door open for a black woman. She resented it. I guess she thought I was being condecending when I was only being polite. There have been several other incidents, and I'm growing very tired of it. I'm afraid I'll lose my temper one of these days!

Did I tell you about my friend who works in a gas station/convenience store in a small town down here? The store was empty for an hour, then all of a sudden it filled to the max. My friend, Barbara, said to herself, but out loud: "Who opened the gate?" A fat black woman lunged up to the counter and said: "You callin' me a cow, woman? I ain't gonna stand for no whity callin' me a cow!" Barbara said, "I didn't call you a cow. It's just an expression. I was talking about it suddenly being so busy." The woman wouldn't listen and demanded an apology. Barbara said, "Okay, I'm sorry I called you a cow."

Anyway, if it had been me I would have said: "Okay. Have it your way. You're a cow. Now I offer my sincere apology. I'm sorry I called you a cow." But I'm a lot bigger than Barbara.

The beat goes on; no one takes up for us, and the hostilities are getting worse.

Blessings!

Thanks for the link!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I, as a canadian, am NOT smug about it. While we may not have the same degree of touble with minorities, we have "human rights tribunals", which carry almost as much power as the supreme court. These tribunals prosecute/persecute anyone (that means white folk)that minorities dislike, for any reason!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home