Saturday, December 09, 2006

Very Scary

“They differed with me over what times we are living in. It is not a democracy when a man can talk about politics without anyone threatening him. Democracy is when a woman can talk of her lover without anyone killing her.” - Dr. Sauad M. Al-Sabah
I will get arrested, beaten, and sometimes even executed if I wear make-up, nylons, bright colors and specifically the color of red.
I cannot choose my mate and am not permitted to divorce him if things did not work out.
According to Khomeini, the Iranian Islamic Imam, “The most suitable time for a girl to get married is the time when the girl can have her first menstrual period in her husband’s house rather than her father’s”.
I have to meet all my husband’s desires including the sexual ones. And if I refuse he has the right to deny me food, shelter, and all of life’s necessities. I have to say yes every time he wants to have sex.
According to Hojatoleslam Imani, Religious Leader in Iran. “A woman should endure any violence or torture imposed on her by her husband for she is fully at his disposal. Without his permission she may not leave her house even for a good action (such as charitable work). Otherwise her prayers and devotions will not be accepted by God and curses of heaven and earth will fall upon her”.
My husband can divorce me without my knowledge and by the Islamic law he is required to support me for only 100 days. And if he dies, I am entitled to 1/8 of his Estate.
I can only ask for divorce if my husband is impotent
And this, folks, is what the lefties wish to impose upon us. So just where is the Useless Nations and so-called women's groups while this is going on?? Read it all here.

h/t Basti

Per Ardua Ad Astra MERRY CHRISTMAS
|

4 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Uh........... isn't the Useless Nations being run and controlled by muslims? Nothing will ever change until muslim expansion is stopped, and they are beat back into the dark ages.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Justthinkin said...

Sigh. Unfortunately, you are right AB. If ever there was a case for genocide, this is it. I do not call for it, but guess what? My powder is still dry, and I can still nail a man target in the head at a thousand yards. Who says the Airforce didn't teach me something useful? And the Army screamed when I wouldn't remuster to sniper..hehehe. Beware us little guys.

9:10 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

1000 yards, huh?
Wow.

Remind me to stay on your good side, jt.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Justthinkin said...

That is with a scope jimmyb. Hell, on a good day I can't see that far without one!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home